Refund Advantage offers you a bank product program that allows you to grow your business and compete with the national chains. From our flexible pricing model, to our easy to use web based system, you'll find out that there's never been a better way to offer bank products and double your income.
- Flexible Pricing
No one knows your customers better than you. With the flexible pricing option we have for some of our bank products, you can choose to beat your market price to obtain more clients, or you can match the market price and increase your revenue. Our guaranteed rebate to you varies according to the pricing you set; so the more you charge, the more you'll make. The choice is yours!
- Print checks from anywhere, anytime.
Your taxpayer checks are available on-line from anywhere. This means, you can print checks from home the office, or both. It's up to you.
- Advanced User Interface.
You’ll have access to our client center, offering customized reporting and customer status information. You can even change your pricing and profile information online.
- Multi-Office Solutions.
We give you the ability to view chain-wide reporting and set restrictions on your individual offices.
- Intelligent check printing.
You can add promotional language to your check stubs. And, you can receive automated emails whenever checks are available to print... No more guesswork.
- Free Marketing Materials.
We designed our marketing materials to be appealing to the eye and simple to understand. They are sure to open the conversation of bank product options to your clients.
- Your needs are our opportunities!
In our desire to give our clients the best customer support possible, we offer live support via phone, email and fax.
Our management team has been involved in the bank product industry since 1989 and has over 40 years of combined experience and expertise. We are committed to providing you the best refund product experience possible.
From personalized service to state of the art technology, experience the advantage of Refund Advantage. Don't let another year go by. This year, give your business the advantage you've been looking for! Sign up today!
River City Bank is a family-owned bank based in Louisville, KY and has been in the RAL business since 1988. They offer excellent customer service that's always person-to-person, competitive pricing and competitive loan limits.
If your business requires a package that can handle any number of clients, from just a few to many thousands; look to River City Bank. If your clients want no out-of-pocket expense with their tax preparation, look to River City Bank. If you want to expand your company's services as well as your bank account, look no further than River City Bank.
River City Bank's Remote software is available to both Direct and Indirect filers. It is very user-friendly and if you do run into a problem, RCB's TAX DIVISION Tech Support staff is always only a phone call away.
So don't wait! Call River City Bank's TAX DIVISION today at (270) 547-5151 or visit their website at www.rcbral.com. You can also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up now!
(You will be connected to River City Banks signup page, be sure to select "PDI/efile interchange" as your Software/Transmitter)
River City Bank
P.O. Box 389
Irvington, KY 40146
Finally - a simple and inexpensive way for your customers to pay you out of their refund.
e-Collect system will set up a bank account for your customer and will receive the refund via direct deposit from the IRS or State.
- As soon as the IRS or State issues the refund, your tax prep fees will be sent via direct deposit into your bank account that you tell us to send it to.
- The remaining refund will be distributed in one of three ways:
- E1 Visa® Prepaid Card provided by you at your office at time of tax preparation
- Direct Deposit to the customer's existing bank account
- Check printed in your office for the customer (e-Check)
Price to the customer is dependent on how they want their refund disbursed Total e-Collect price to the customer:
- E1 Card - $5
- Direct Deposit - $10 and $5 additional one-time fee to add on states
- Check - $20 and $10 additional one-time fee to add on states
Ask your customer... How would you like to pay me -- by check, credit card or out of your refund?
- e-Collect Basic - perfect for those offices who do not want to deal with check or card stock, but still want to offer their customers a way to pay them out of their refund.
- e-Collect Deluxe (NEW) - deluxe is for those offices that want to offer the direct deposit and check disbursements, but may not want to deal with card stock.
- e-Collect Elite - Elite utilizes all disbursement options - card, direct deposit and check.